Travel nursing is a very unique career! And one of the best parts of being a travel nurse is that it can be tailored in a variety of ways in order to fit your lifestyle.
So, how does one get started with travel nursing?
- Become a nurse (ADN/BSN/LPN)
- Get 1-2 years of experience in your chosen specialty
- Download the NurseFly App to your smartphone
- Create your NurseFly Profile & start browsing jobs
- Compare and negotiate offers through NurseFly’s easy to use platform
- Land your FIRST job! *yay* 🎉
- Get ready to go
- Survive your first day & first contract
Learn about all this and more with Below, ReyAnn Moya, BSN, RN. She tells us everything you need to know about travel nursing and answers all of your burning questions.